Dear Patients and Friends of Audubon Park Chiropractic
We remain committed to your pain relief and well being.
On 03/28/2020, the US Department of Homeland Security issued a memorandum that Chiropractors are essential Health Care Providers.
We at Audubon Park Chiropractic remain a State designated essential service provider under State orders as well.
Our commitment to you has not stopped, we are open from 9am to 6pm. As previously shared, our protocols remain at the highest standards as below.
Moreover, we are also offering at home consultations and adjustments, again by following proper protocols to ensure your health and our health.
We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety and health of our patients.
To this end, our current protocols are as follows:
- At-Risk Patients: We will see all patients of all ages throughout the day, however, our “At-Risk” patients will immediately be transferred to Dr Michelle’s adjustment room.
- Walk-in patients: We love our walk-in patients and want to ensure all patients that they will be treated in a safe and timely manner. We are still servicing walk-in patients.
- Only patients themselves will be admitted to the practice. If you come with a family member who has come with you, we ask them to remain outside or in the car.
We continue to take all sanitization and cleaning practices above and beyond to help reduce the risk of cross contamination.
If you feel sick, please do not come to the practice, but seek medical assistance as per CDC guidelines.
- We are here for you.
- We are fully compliant.
- We are following state guidelines and requirements.
- We continue to monitor any and all changes that occur on a daily basis.
Audubon Park Chiropractic wishes to reassure patients that we are taking this very seriously and are taking every precaution possible during these tough times.
If you are in pain, please come in and see us. We are taking all precautions possible to ensure our practice remains clean and sanitized to ensure the health and safety of our patients.
Thank you and stay safe and healthy. Please continue to follow CDC guidelines and if you are sick, please remain in your home and seek your primary doctor’s advice.